1. A- Industrial Advisors, S. de RL de CV with address on Torre Cedro, Piso 1, Oficina 103, Empresalia Querétaro. Av. 5 de Febrero 1351, Col. Industrial Benito Juárez, Querétaro, Qro. México C.P. 76120. its affiliates or related companies in Mexico or abroad, will be responsible (hereinafter referred to as "Responsible") for treating and protecting your personal data.
2. The Personal Data and / or Sensitive Data that you can provide to the Responsible will have the treatment and purpose that, in a no limiting way, is described below:
To identify, locate, communicate, contact, send you information and / or merchandise, as well as its transmission to third parties by any means permitted by law. The use of Personal Data and Sensitive Data will be directly related to the type of relation you have in your nature of; candidate for any position, employed in the company or any subsidiary, supplier, prospect, customer, user, distributor, etc. The temporality of the handling of the Personal Data and / or Sensitive Data will be indefinite from the date on which you provided them to the Responsible, which of course you can object at any time that you consider appropriate.
When the information you provide is for the purpose of providing a service or making a contract of sale and / or lease, data will also be required in relation to the event to be held, in order to be able to provide a better service.
3. The processing of your Personal Data and / or Sensitive Data, which has been made available to the Responsible Party under any form or circumstance, may be carried out by the Responsible Party in accordance with these terms and conditions, so from this moment it is understood that you expressly authorize the Responsible for this purpose, until you express your opposition in writing by means of one of the means indicated by the Law.
4. You have the right at all times to access your data, you can also correct them when they are inaccurate or incomplete, you can cancel them when you want; as well as oppose the treatment of them or revoke the consent that for that purpose has been granted to us.
For the case of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition of your data you must send us an email to the address email@example.com with the following information:
I. Name of the owner, address and email to which the answer to your request can be communicated.
II. Name of the Responsible to whom they were delivered.
III. Attach scanned documents that prove the identity or, where appropriate, the legal representation of the owner.
IV The clear and precise description of the personal data with respect to which one seeks to exercise some of the aforementioned rights.
6. We reserve the right to make modifications or updates to this privacy notice at any time, for the attention of legislative or jurisprudential news, internal policies, new requirements for the provision or offering of our services or products and market practices.